Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Holiday Shopping


OMG! How does anyone survive shopping during the holidays? We are not even to Thanksgiving and the following infamous Black Friday sales. People are driving crazy. Oh, I was supposed to stop at that red light? What speed limit? You want me to signal abrupt lane changes? The only place that was not crazy was the liquor store. Just wait until tomorrow, the day before Thanksgiving. We needed to stop at the grocery store — what a zoo. Two people slammed into my shopping cart, and they were store employees that were pulling groceries for pickup orders. Do they really have to do this during the busiest times of the day? I am done. I am not shopping until late in January, well, maybe the middle of January when I go back to school. The only way I will shop is online and for delivery. Thank goodness for free delivery. Maybe I will take the pledge, no shopping unless online, forever. Even my significant other has learned not to take me shopping. Shopping is a gender thing. Males, needing something, walk into a store, find what they need, and leave. Females can shop for hours and never buy anything. It is a mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment