Sunday, March 29, 2020

A busy two weeks


So many things happened these past two weeks.

A friend started a Facebook group called “Pandemic Positivity.” Only positive comments allowed.

Zoom social distancing evening with friends.

Students have moved online, with only a few minor glitches and only a few panic attacks. I received fewer emails than anticipated.

More videos made for student assignments.

I am adjusting to living with my wife, in the same state, and in the same house. Thank goodness her home is large.

Driving Washington County backroads to look at bluebonnets and paintbrush.

Working on putting the ohana back together after it was remodeled in January.

Purchased two domain names. Candiglancyartist.com as a site to sell her paintings. Fglancyediting.com to sell my editing services aimed primarily at academic researchers. (Thank you, Dr. Angela Eaton.)

The only thing in the news is the coronavirus and the White House idiot making misstatements. That is what the news media calls his lies.

Now to write down a list of all that I need to accomplish for my class this next week. I was going to make mental notes, but they seem to be written with invisible ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment