Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Vaccinations

 

It is time to schedule your vaccinations if you have not already done it. We scheduled our flu shot for the end of September. Today, we had our second shingles vaccination (it takes two.) Hopefully, we will be able to get a Covid-19 vaccination before the end of the year. I keep hearing that many people are going to wait for the Covid-19 vaccination until there is more data available. The only way more data is going to be known is if people get vaccinated. Sounds like a Catch 22 situation. Right now there are at least three competing vaccines in third stage testing. Personally, I will get the first available one, and then the second available one, and also the third one that is available. If each one is less than 100% effective, I intend to be protected, especially when 25% of the US population says they will not be vaccinated. If that sector does not help protect me, I will defend myself. And this is from someone who absolutely hates getting shots and hates going to see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment